We can assure that it is a special enclosure system, well-known within the country but quite unknown in the rest of the world. We could not overlook this and so we have improved the concept of swing doors to the level we are about to show you.
The structure of swing doors is a steel frame that can be coated with different materials. Essentially, they are two leaves with hinges connected in the centre and a side counterweight for balance.
Among the different materials that can be combined for door coating, the following are included:
- Perforated sheet metal with holes of different diameters made at several intervals, making up the desired drawing. Lacquered or galvanised.
- Its own section, called JAM, with the thickness and look of a tongue and groove joint in wood bars.
- Wood panelling.
- In slanting steel Venetian louvres that can also be made in stainless steel, with ventilation but without any visibility. lacquered in the colours of RAL colour chart, galvanised or in stainless steel.
- In a Corten sheet metal with natural rust.
With the use of these materials, it is possible to convey features such as ventilation, visibility, presence, robustness, etc. Customisation capacity of the product is almost unlimited.
Finally, the set has a counterweight for balance, for minimum effort. Upon the end of the installation, this counterweight is graduated gram by gram until reaching perfect balance with high-density, minimum-volume material. This adds extra silence and durability to the set.
This enclosure is suitable not only for large residential or industrial uses, but also for an intensive cycle in community garages of 400 spaces or more.
It can be equipped with anti-accident safety mechanisms by accumulating redundant systems, such as anti-crushing in the motor itself, a detector in the lower rubber band, a photoelectric cell and optionally, a magnetic vehicle detector.
A lamp for detection of manoeuvres and lights to control traffic are also available.
It can be operated by remote controls, a key with a contact lock, a proximity key, opening mechanism powered by GSM-KEY mobile phone and many more options.
This enclosure stands out due to the following:
- Intensive cycle of usage.
- Customisation of materials and finishes.
- It can be installed in the leaf of the door or another smaller, pedestrian door.
- Exceptional appearance.
- Extremely safe.
The set can be equipped with extra anti-theft and crush-proof measures.
Our product is certified by Applus. Please check the certifications here.